I stole this from Liss’ myspace page. FUN!
Name 5 people you can think of right off the top of your head.
Don’t read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 5 people.
This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first...
3. My Mom
DON’T LOOK AHEAD UNLESS YOU FILLED UP THE TOP!
1. How did you meet number 3?
In a hospital on May 14, 1970.
2. On a scale 1-10 rate your friendship with number 2.
Shaelin is one of my best pals, after all…I spend most of my time with her! I hope we’ll be close forever.
3. How long have you known number 4?
Karen and I have been best friends for 20 years!.
4. How do you know number 2?
Gave birth to her on December 21, 2005.
5. What would you do if 5 told you they loved you?
She does all the time, and I reciprocate!
6. A fact about number 1?
He is my husband and my best friend.
7. Who is 4 going out with?
Um…she’s married to Kevin, but they don’t go out a lot. They have a new baby!
8. What is 2 doing?
Playing upstairs with my niece and no doubt looking adorable.
9. Would you live with number 3?
YUP. Did for 27 years!
10. What do you like about number 1?
He is the most caring, supportive person I know.
11. Do you miss number 5?
YES! I wish we could chat more, and maybe even meet someday!
12. Would you make out with 4?
EW…she’s my best friend!
13. What’s ur opinion of number 4?
I can tell her anything and she is always there for me.
14. What’s your favorite memory with number 5?
Probably finding out how much we have in common.
15. What would you do if number 1 and 3 were going out?
16. Ever had a long conversation with 5?
YES! On the phone.
17. have ever slept at number 2s house?
18. Do you hang out alot with number 3?
Not as much as I’d like, that’s for sure.
19. Who have you known the longest?
21. How often do you talk and see 1?
22. What do you think about number 3?
She’s the most influential person in my life and I love her dearly.